- All meals
- Bilingual naturalist guides
- Conferences and lectures
- Visits to the islands mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation to/from the airport in Galapagos on cruise arrival and departure dates
- Snorkeling equipment
- Glass-bottom boat
- Onboard Medical Assistance
- Luggage handling
- Shared transfers from main hotels in Quito (Casa Gangotena, Hilton Colon, Sheraton, Marriott, Dann Carlton) and in Guayaquil (Hilton Colon, Oro Verde, Wyndham, Sheraton) to airport for flights to/from Galapagos are included in these rates. To coordinate these transfers, we must have guests’ hotel contact information.
Airline tickets to/from Galapagos*
Galapagos National Park entrance fee (US$100 per person)**
Transit Control Card for Galapagos (US$20 per person)**
Wetsuits (available for rent)
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages*** (you can also ask your destination expert to include a drinks package in your quote. Ask us about all the available options we have for you!)
Gifts and additional items
Wi-Fi internet (Intermittent and low-bandwidth. Available for an additional fee)
*Upon request, airline tickets can be included. Metropolitan Touring guarantees availability of these flights. Airfare is subject to change.
**Upon request, we can include the Galapagos National Park and INGALA Transit Control Card fees (US$100 and US$20 respectively and subject to change without prior notice). However, due to logistical reasons, these fees can only be included when guests travel on the operational departure date and not before.
***Guests may bring their own wine or spirits; however, there is a corkage fee of $25 USD + tax.
*This itinerary departs every second Thursday. If a Thursday does not appear in our list of sailing dates, it is either because we are fully booked for that Thursday departure period or simply because we do not operate this specific itinerary on that Thursday departure period due to our 15-day sailing cycle (to cover each separate region of the archipelago).
1) During peak season dates, Metropolitan Touring reserves the right to prioritize reservations taking into account factors such as payment and confirmation dates. A peak season supplement also applies.
2) Metropolitan Touring reserves the right to limit the number of twin/double cabins for single use dependent on availability.
3) Explorer Cabins for single use incur a surcharge of 15% of the price per person. Only 5 cabins are available for single use. Please check availability first.
4) If more cabins are needed for single use, twin/double cabins incur a 100% surcharge when used as singles. Please check availability first.
5) Explorer Family Cabins (2) for twin/double use incur a 50% surcharge per person.
6) Explorer Family Cabins accommodate 2 adults and 1 child under 12 years old, only in exceptional cases will 3 adults be allowed. Please check with your Destination Expert regarding limitations and requirements, prior to confirming.
7) Regardless of the number of cabins occupied, the ship’s authorized maximum operating capacity cannot exceed 90 guests.
(#) = number of cabins per category
Validity: January 01, 2018 thru December 31, 2019 (except Peak Season)
All rates are subject to change. In the event of an increase in fuel price, a fuel surcharge will apply.